Yoga Excellation stands in the Tradition of Master Sivananda. We teach and practice all aspects of Master Sivananda’s integral Yoga Style, which are:
- Hatha Yoga – using specific movements and breathing exercises to strengthen body and mind and enhance the flow of energy
- Raja Yoga – concentration exercises designed to strengthen the mind, gain control over the thought waves, enter the state of meditation and experience clarity and peace of mind
- Bhakti Yoga – a system designed to utilize your emotions to permanently uplift the mind
- Karma Yoga – dedicating your every action to the upliftment of humanity
- Nada Yoga – using divine sound vibration to calm and transcend the mind
- Gyan Yoga – develop right discrimination as to what your life’s purpose is and how to follow your dharam (duty)
Our Hatha Yoga approach is very dynamic and fluent. The main goal of our classes is to strengthen and relax the body and let flexibility come at it’s own time. Our classes will do more than just work on the body though. At the end of each class you will feel recharged and rejuvenated, your mind will feel relaxed, yet focused and clear.